Versatile and powerful SDS Max (TE-Y) rotary hammer for concrete drilling and chiselling, with Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) and Active Torque Control (ATC)
Drilling holes is made easier than a conventional tool, which is why the Hilti TE 60-ATC-AVR Rotary Hammer Drill is one of the best rotary hammer drills available for hire.
The Hilti TE 60-ATC-AVR Rotary Hammer Drill comes equipped with:
- Depth gauge
- Function selector switch
- Control switch
- Supply cord
- Side handle
- Lock button for continuous operation
- LED Service Indicator
- Reduced power indicator
- Power reduction button (50%)
A drill hammer is typically used for the following applications:
- Drilling anchor and through-holes in concrete and masonry
- Medium duty demolition work
- Medium duty chiselling and surface finishing work
- Coring in masonry and concrete
- Drilling in concrete, masonry, wood and metal
- Under certain conditions, this rotary hammer drill can also be used for stirring and mixing
This sds drill comes with a variety of features, including:
- Active Torque Control (ATC) to prevent the body of the drill hammer from spinning if the drill bit jams. ATC reduces the risk of any health and safety hazards on site.
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) to increase productivity and reduce the risk of operator injury.
- Detachable supply cord increases efficiency on site by allowing the operator to replace any damaged or broken cords quickly and without any hassle.
- Equipped with a mechanical slip clutch for additional drilling safety and convenience
- Quick release chuck
- Change accessory tools quickly without the need for a key