Five Point Lasers provide all-round, automatic horizontal and vertical laser points simultaneously. These are particularly useful for carrying out partitioning and drylining projects.
The compact, lightweight design makes this five point laser one of the best pieces of equipment available for hire in its class.
In addition, our five point laser is extremely easy and quick to set up and has an accuracy of ±1/16 inch at 65 feet.
The RL-VH4 lasers by Topcon provide up to twice as many hours of operation from one set of alkaline batteries when compared to other lasers.
Our five point lasers come equipped with:
- Remote control
- Scanning target
- Wall mount
- Carry case
Our five point laser comes with a wide range of features:
- Fully self-levelling with on / off self-levelling selector
- Provides all-round laser points simultaneously
- Red beam / green beam version increases versatility for both indoor and outdoor use
- Auto scan beam control with line drawing
- Traditional bubble vial t indicate whether the surface is level or plumb
- Removable laser guard
- Range of up to 1,000 feet with laser receiver
- Variable rotation speed from 0 - 300 rpm
- IP54 dustproof to ensure that it is suitable for outdoor use
- Water spray resistant means that is it cost effective and long lasting
- 180 degree straight beam to prevent mistakes on even the most demanding of tasks
- Smart scan and scanning selector
- Integrated handle for quick and easy transportation on site
How to use
- Smart scan lets you draw a line of focused laser light on any surface, to any length that you need. It will remain until you release it, using the target plate
- Set up self-levelling within 5 degrees of level and push the power button. The fast self-levelling will start to spin and is ready in under 5 seconds
- Place the optical vertical target on your line and use the manual slope buttons or remote control in order to centre the beam on the target
- The remote control give you absolute control over your work by using radio communication. You will have a 100m working range