Stairsafe Platforms enable safe access in both stairwells and works in both straight flights and kitewinder stairs.
This access platform is specifically for plasterers, dryliners and other trades working within housing stairwells to provide a safe, practical and cost effective solution to health and safety issues when working within stairwells.
Our stairsafe platform for kitewinder stairs are ideal for construction sites as they are easy to use and very flexible, suiting most stairwell types.
This access platform can assembled by one person in under two minutes.
Features and benefits
- Fast installation and removal means there is no need to buy multiple sets, one or two
sets will generally service a whole site.
- Platform can be set to correct working height for ceiling above – no need to place hopups on platform to reach the ceiling.
- There is no need for fixings into the floor or wall. Stairsafe leaves the working face
clear of obstructions.
- No small items to lose or small threaded components to damage or rust.
- No expensive maintenance or annual inspection requirements.
- Lightweight aluminium construction – Easy to handle.
- Lightweight aluminium construction – no rusting even if stored outside.
- Due to fast installation and removal there is no need to install and leave in place –
meaning normal stair access is maintained and access is easier for loading materials
to upper floors.